What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The easiest way to design a stitch chart from your picture
- Upload an image file from your computer to the website, using the form below, or select a picture from our free samples gallery.
- Convert your own photos/pictures to a crossstitch chart
- All the floss that you need to finish your design
- Manipulate the image to meet the desired result.
- Change the image to meet the desired result
- Make your own cross stitch chart
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Picture Craftwork scores 72.33/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.picturecraftwork.com/en/?cb=true, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $10.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: picturecraftwork.com you’ll also be taken through to picturecraftwork.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)